Experience the Next Generation of Comfort from Performance Scrubs!
PerformanceScrubs.com has developed an exciting new program specially designed to help strengthen your association. This program is designed to offer your members a discount on premium, custom medical scrubs while assisting you in raising money for your association and/or foundation. This new program has unlimited potential to raise money for your association/foundation while offering a premium product that is essential to your members and their profession.
Using a specific code, your members will receive a 10% discount on their orders when shopping at PerformanceScrubs.com, and in addition Performance contributes 5% of that order to your association or foundation.
Benefits to Your Association
- You can be up and running in 24 hours.
- There is no contract to sign.
- Performance will design and supply all the materials you need at no charge.
- PerformanceScrubs.com are 100% American made, comfortable, stylish, and professional.
- Performance contributes 5% of your orders to your association or foundation.
Benefits to Your Members
- Professional, Stylish Designs
- Fade and Stain Resistant
- Wrinkle Resistant
- Moisture Wicking
- Custom Embroidery Available
- 100% Made in America
- Members Receive a 10% Discount
What Performance Provides
In order to assist you in promoting this program to your members, Performance has developed professional marketing tools and content to help you communicate the benefits of the program and encourage participation. Some examples of what we can provide:
- Participation in Association Events/Tradeshows
- Communication Templates/Content
- Flyer Templates
- Website Content
- Social Media Content
- Newsletter Advertisements - Print and Electronic
Associations Participating Today
- Alabama State Nursing Association
- Tennessee Nursing Association
- Oklahoma Nursing Association
- South Dakota Nursing Association
Contact our Sales Executive Staff about outfitting your association today.
South, Southeast, Southwest
David Prentice at (615) 579-1090 or Click here to email David.